2010 Top Companies to Work for® in Japan
Nomination and Application Process
Great Place to Work® Japan is now accepting nominations for the 2010 Top Companies to Work for in Japan. This list will be published by Gulf Business in December, 2010.
For a company to be considered, companies must:
- Register your company by completing the nomination form and submitting it.
- Choose which participation package is right for your organization.
- Survey your employees using the Institute’s proprietary Trust Index© survey.
- Complete a two part questionnaire regarding your management policies and practices.
All companies that participate will receive:
- A feedback report of the survey data.
- A benchmark report of the Top Companies information and results.
- Invitation to an exclusive Workplace Insights Forum.
And, of course, the potential to be recognized as one of the Japanese best companies.
You will have an opportunity for well-earned recognition.